Sunday, October 7, 2012

Off to the Market!

 I went to the market yesterday to get a few ingredients for our thanksgiving dinner! I absolutely love local farmers markets, its so great to see and meet the people who grow the food you'll be sharing with all of your family! :) I've been noticing all the pumpkins popping up everywhere and I'm beyond thrilled to go to the pumpkin patch sometime soon! :) What have you guys been up to lately, its been nuts around here with so much company and good food!
I'm hoping to get onto more of a normal blog schedule soon, but no promises cause we all know how that turned out last time I said that! :) Happy Thanksgiving to all you fellow Canadians out there!

6 comments:

  1. I wish we had markets like that here haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! The farmer's market is one of my fave things. Especially when the season's change and all new produce comes around. I may have to make a trek down there today. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I want to go to the farmers market soon, I love how they have that sign, ugly but good, haha :) I would totally try it!

    xo Felicia

    aflowerofthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos. Fall markets are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos. I haven't been to the farmers market in ages, I really miss it. I think the next on is on Tuesday, you've inspired me to go! :) Happy Thanksgiving! I have to wait over a month for ours, dangit. ;)
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we moved to the country, we thought we'd be able to buy all our produce from the market. But the only vegetables sold at our local market is leafy things like lettuce and spinach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!