Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Few of my Latest Designs!

 Well its official, Christmas is really just right around the corner! EEEP! :) Lately I've been really inspired by graphic design, and making pretty things in photoshop. Man, I love photoshop, like seriously so much! Here are a few of my latest designs that I've been working on! What do you think?
 This one is composed of about 4 or 5 pictures I've taken over the past year or so! I love the graffiti, it add such a dramatic emotion! :)
This one definitely has to be my favorite so far, I love the way the more you look at it the more tiny details you see! I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Anyways, hope you're all having an absolutely splendid time, enjoying all things christmasey and warm! :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, very beautiful! I love your tiger creation as well! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are suuuper talented - I love the last two pieces especially! Great colour choices.

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs they're really great! :)

    sincerelypeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are amazing. Love the message on the first one, and I actually adore the last poster. It's insane.

    fallfeathers.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one is particularly gorgeous. You have a real eye for design, they are all so great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, you are a photoshop queen! You should make this like a weekly segment or sell them as prints, these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lauren I love that tiger image, it is to die for. I don't know where you stuff this talent, it must be oozing out your ears.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so lovely, great job!!! This must be why you are so quiet around here :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are visually stunning. I love the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren, these are gorgeous! You're truly an amazing artist. My favorite is the last one and how it evokes a strong juxtaposition between fierceness and fragility in a very whimsical way. xx. p.s. love your new blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!