Friday, December 28, 2012

7 Things I Love Right Meow!

As I become busier and busier I've had less and less time to hunt around the web for things that inspire me! Which I mean, kinda sucks because I think its important to stay inspired by at least one thing all the time! So if you're lacking some inspiration maybe this will be the boost you need! Here are 7 things that I'm head over heels in love with right now!
 1. The incredibly pretty blog space of Sarah sherman samuel over at eva black design! Someone please transport me here!
 2. I LOVE THIS! Its like the ultimate place for the typographic lover in a hurry! I want to put all of my favorite quotes here, print them off and hang them around the house. Recite This
 3. Yumm, this meyer lemon sorbet looks delicious and you wont believe how simple it is too!
 4. Mandys unbelievably cute giant teddy bear Christmas blow up! Holy cute!!!
 5. Elycias adorable bunny ring and the rest of her swell outfit! That girl can pull off fuschia hair so well! :) Yep, I'm jealous!
6. This spectacular glitter bow that pretty much screams make me over at prudent baby!
7. And finally, these amazing handmade crochet hooks carved from branches! Yes please!

What have you been loving lately? :)

8 comments:

  1. Those crochet hooks are freakin' amazing - LOVE them!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to Recite this, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to think of a project to do with chalkboard paint as well. I'm just not sure what I want to do yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crochet hooks are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me about "recite this." I "stumbled upon" it once, but had forgotten about it. Just spent twenty minutes making fun memes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything with Meyer's Lemon equals amazing! Loving the ring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! Incredible handmade crochet hooks!
    And I love sorbet! It's easy?! Need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva Black is the best! And that ring is the most adorable thing. I'm quite obsessed with animal rings.

    Have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!