Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Coconut Bars!

 So technically these don't have much to do with christmas except for the fact that I can blame me eating a whole tray of these with the whole "well I mean its almost christmas and I'm already going to be eating so many baked goods so...." Do you ever do that? :) My mom is an absolute wiz in the kitchen, she can make the absolute best pasta sauce with like literally nothing in the fridge, somedays I'm actually so amazed she just manages to throw things together without a recipe! So if you can see where I'm going with this, this is her recipe and she was ever so happy to share it will all of you! These are the best and they're actually pretty healthy too, and vegan (I think)! SCORE! :)
I cant even tell you how good these are, like seriously they just melt in your mouth! Give them a try! :)


5 comments:

  1. Ok, you seriously just added five pounds to my waist. What gives!? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good!! very colorful and perfect for a snack

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GOD I WANT SOME RIGHT NOW. Please teleport to my kitchen and start preparing them, thank youuu! :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it really made my day!

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of coconut, but these look really delicious! Coconut surprises me...sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. Maybe I'll like this recipe! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I'm all over anything containing coconut! Can't wait to make these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!