Sunday, December 30, 2012

DIY Glitter Dinosaur Nacklace (Video)


Hello lovely readers! :) Today we're switchin things up a bit with a video diy! I had a blast making this and I'm thinking in the new year I might do some vlogs, who knows! Anyways I found this little dino around the house and I knew right away what I wanted to do with it! Turn it into a totally cute glittery necklace that I think will jazz up any outfit for new years! 
So my dears, here's to a new year full of new opportunities, big dreams and a new you! Thanks so much, from the bottom of my heart for sticking with this little blog of mine, all of your comments and emails brighten my day! :)

8 comments:

  1. That's so cute, I want one! Now if I only had a toy dinosaur...

    Christen
    http://www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I just loove the tutrial♥♥
    I like dinosarus a lot but these glitter ones are even better hahaha ^^



    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool idea! I wish I had seen this in time for Christmas, they would have looked so cute on gifts!

    Mary
    http://marylorenzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl after my own heart! I have a silly obsession with dinos so this is perfect! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very nice idea !!

    Kiss Kiss
    O'

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!