Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peppermint Cinnamon Steamed Milk

 Happy Wednesday! :) Can you believe this?! Today I wanted to share with you my all time favorite thing to drink during the holiday season and I'm happy to say that I came up with it myself! I'm sure there are a bajillion similar recipes out there but I just made this one day and its kinda stuck since then! During the holiday I get really hooked on a two flavors, peppermint and cinnamon so I basically go around trying to put them in anything and everything, so you can see where this little recipe came to be! Anyways hope you're all frolicking in the snow, or something similar to that where ever you are! 
Mmm, I'm drinking some right now! :) Gahh, its so delicious and cozy, it just makes me want to stay home and snuggle up! Whats your favorite cozy thing to drink during the holiday? I want recipes!!!

10 comments:

  1. I know what I'm going to try to make this weekend!! Looks delicious!! It must be! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try this! pretty pics girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might try this. Thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo! I never thought to put peppermint extract in my hot cocoa! Go figure, I've been putting vanilla extract in this whole time because it's always on hand. But I know I have peppermint extract somewhere in those cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all the ingredients so I will try this tomorrow. Can't wait!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog--love it so far! Will be coming back!

    Love this idea, your pictures are really good too!

    xo Michelle
    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  7. What!? This is amazing! Im going to have this INSTEAD OF coffee tomorrow morning and make it for a friend who is coming over. Sounds delish! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!