Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snow!!! + New Photoshop Actions

 Hello lovelies! :) Its snowing like cats and dogs (that's totally a thing, if you were wondering) and its so pretty! A few days ago I took the plunge and bought some photoshop actions from totally rad, the tra. 2 version so I thought I'd put two and two together and take some pictures in the snow so I can play around with my new actions! I have to say I'm particularly smitten with them especially the B&W ones, but I mean I'm kind of a sucker for black and white!
I got this new pink lipstick, its a bit out of my comfort zone but I'm kind of loving it!
 oh em gee!! <3 B&W
 Anywho, I hope you are all staying splendidly warm and toasty! :) 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snow! I wish it snowed where I live. And your puppy is the sweetest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we got this snow too!! It is pretty when you don't have to drive in it!! =) How cute your doggie is!! I'm in total need of photoshop I gotta save up!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking gorgeous..Happy New Year!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I wish there was snow in my part of Oregon!

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow such beautiful photos! they look so professionally done, well dome :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a message.

    come visit again sometime!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And your dog is sooo cute! Happy new year! :)


    Tagg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!