Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I Made // Chevron Knuckle Rings

 Well hey! :) I'm back sharing something I've been wanting to make forevvaaaa, chevron knuckle rings! I've been seeing these all over pinterest and I really love them, but I've been so unbelievably busy that I haven't had a chance to make them! BUT last night I whipped up about 10 or so and I'm so so happy with how they turned out! They're really embracing the tribal, rustic look I've been loving so much lately! 
For some reason I really love this picture, haha I don't know why!
I love how bold yet totally delicate they are! :) I can tell you this much, I'll be wearing them pretty much everyday! What do you guys think? Yes or No?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, aren't these delicate and pretty! I like them! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're so cool! How did you make these? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! You're right, wear them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! How did you make these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love them!!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful!!
    I've been wanting a ring to wear like this.
    Please share the diy soon :)

    - Melissa, The 25th Hour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed! these are wonderful. i've been dying for some delicate pinky knuckle rings.

    ~chels
    rockabyebabybrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total yes! Will you share how you made them? I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I'd be scared of them falling off, though. XD Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them! they are awesome!

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!