Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12 Moments of 2012 I am Completely in Love With!

Well goodness gracious me. Here I am writing this post about how 2012 is over and a new and exciting year full of potential and possibility begins! :) Its kind of crazy, but in a totally rad way that I'm unbelievably thrilled for! 2012 was a bit of an odd year, it had its ups and downs, its lack of motivation, its unbelievably inspiring days and its unexpected moments but I'm kind of smitten with 2012! Anyways, here are my top 12 moments of 2012! For those of you who are new readers this is a little look at me and my blog in a nutshell! :) 
 ONE: Got to wear some gorgeous handmade jewelry made by the lovely ladies of Infinite Blue Bird! Thanks ladies, I love to bits!! 
 TWO: I didnt actually blog about this, which was totally silly of me, but I'm a crafty superstar on Cut Out + Keep! You guys have no idea what an absolute joy this was to me and how much it meant to me! Long before I had a blog I would spend hours scouring Cut Out and Keep for pretty DIY's and now I'm a crafty superstar!! 
 THREE: This has to be one of the coolest things I've seen all year, I've never seen such pretty frost and I'm so happy I went out in the freezing cold, in my pj's (I might add) to capture these pictures! :)
 FOUR: As I take a look at all the posts of 2012 I realize how my photography has come a long way in a year, and I'm quite proud of myself for that! These macro photos are some of my favs to this day!
 FIVE: I've ALWAYS wanted to do a little photoshoot with ginger and I finally did it! I will definitely treasure these pictures for a long time to come! :)
 SIX: Avocado Pie. I'm a changed girl, this avocado pie was simply to die for and I'm so happy I gave it a shot, plus its just so pretty! :)
 SEVEN: I loved this. Visting a vintage car show is definitely high on my list of lovely moments of 2012! Swoon.
EIGHT: Number one on my list of lovelys, starting my own blog design business! :) I cant even tell you how proud I am of myself that I not only started it but I've been able to meet some truly sweet people from around the world and there is no greater feeling then hearing them tell me how much they love their blog and how much it represents them! I love it!
NINE: Tried my hand at making bubble tea, and loved it! :) mmm
 TEN: I got really into graphic design this year and looking back at some of the things I've made, I'm so happy I found another major passion of mine! :)
ELEVEN: This little portrait is hanging in my tiny studio/office and I looooove it! :) It still blows my mind how talented holly is, she did such an incredible job! Thanks lovely!
TWELVE: Finally, 2012 was full of photoshoots! I'm so lucky to have friends who are just as in love with doing photoshoots as I am! :) 

Anyways happy new year to you, hope its one heck of a year! love you all!

16 comments:

  1. I guess I haven't stopped by your blog in a while. It looks fantastic! And what a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avocado pie? umm... is it sweet? lol Looks like a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad I got to "meet" and work with you this year! I'll always cherish your work. You made me LOVE my blog and really put and effort into writing in it. You're the best girl, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your hilarious comment on my blog; totally put a smile on my face, just because I was completely freaking out when I found that purse too.

    Oh my goodness, your little puppers is the cutest dude(tte) ever! Looks like you had a pretty fabulous 2012! Can't wait to see what '13 brings you. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photographs are beyond gorgeous! Wow!

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, all that pics are amazing. Perfect job. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures and what a lovely year it's been. Happy 2013!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I don't think my new shop was open when you commented, but it's officially OPEN now!

    Your blog is so cute, I'm following you on bloglovin!

    Kim

    http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lauren! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm glad you like those pencils. I went and snatched them up at world market today. Can't wait to use them! Haha. :)

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lauren, you did so much in 2012. just think of all the new adventures you have ahead! i'm intrigued by that avocado pie. your thrifted white boots are fab too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT photos! The one next to the yellow car is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! I just stumbled upon your blog and I am definitely a new follow. Looks like you had a good 2012 can't wait to see what is in store for 2013.
    Carlee

    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!