Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coffee Date! :)

Have you guys ever thought about the saying "Life is short!"? Its actually kind of a silly saying in my opinion I mean life is the longest thing anyone ever does, there is nothing longer than life! :) Anyways, that's random thought #1208 from moi! 
Coffee shops are such an inspiring and lovely place, which is why I've been working on spending more time in them! I love taking my laptop, grabbing a green tea latte and doing some blogging or answering emails! Its a great way to make my day special! :) What little things do you do to make your day special?
If you guys are looking for a lovely wednesday morning playlist, this one is amazing, I've been listening to it all morning! :)

9 comments:

  1. While my boyfriend has band practice I will go to the coffee shop around the corner and sit and blog. I find it so inspiring to see other people with their computers typing away. Also they always play the best background music too! I'll have to check out that playlist later when I have sound! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love coffee shops, I think you're right saying they're inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously such a doll! I definitely need to head to a cute coffee shop ASAP!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww thank you! :) Yes, do it!!! Its such a great place to get inspired and brainstorm!

      Delete
  4. MMMM, I love Coffee & Tea. Plus coffee shops are such cool places to chill out, great atmosphere!

    xx Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm... I've never tried working in a coffee shop... I love the idea of being alone but not alone though... Sounds like the perfect atmosphere to really get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and ps... the background on your phone... AMAZING!! LOVE IT! Just saying... haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I totally love it as well, it makes me so giddy everytime I see it! :)

      Delete
  7. Wonderful article! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the internet.
    Shame on Google for now not positioning this put up upper!
    Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)
    Here is my weblog ... causes of painful swollen ankles and feet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!