Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm Back! // in Black & White

 These past few weeks...phew, what craziness! Gosh, I don't even know where to start and to be brutally honest I don't think I'm even going to start going on about what has been happening because it was nothing short of an emotional roller coaster! Full of stress, inspiration, relief, support, love and the occasional meltdown which, yes pretty much always resulted in tears. Hey, I'm only human and stress can do that to ya! But, putting all of those shenanigans aside I had some of my favorite times with people I love, it was fabulous! :) These are just a few shots from the past few weeks! Here's to a fresh new week, see you tomorrow, its good to be back! 
Thanks for sticking around, it means a lot! :) 
p.s. I've really been getting into drawing lately, I'm hoping to share some pics later on!
p.p.s CACTUS CLUB. UNREAL!

9 comments:

  1. That mound of food looks so good, didn't know about
    Cactus Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was delicious! Half of it was mine! :)

      Delete
  2. That first picture is absolutely adorable-- I love it in B&W!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) B&W has a special place in my heart!

      Delete
  3. I've been going through a B&W stage. I just think everything is so pretty that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these black and white images look amazing - they are such pretty photos! You are gorgeous btw :) so jealous!
    xo Emily @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! and glad to see you over whatever hurdle you had to jump. :)
    Trish


    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did the black and white in these! They look awesome!

    Mary
    http://marylorenzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!