Sunday, January 6, 2013

Inspired by // Muncle Fred Art

 There's something so inspiring about this time of year, don't ya think? I love it! :) I was lucky enough to stumble on probably the prettiest etsy shop I've seen in quite some while, Muncle Fred Art! They make the most lovely wedding day bouquets out of felt I've ever seen! I mean you can just see all the love and handmade care gone into each bouquet, they're simply stunning! When I get married I'm totally going to get a gorgeous felt bouquet! So pretty! :) 
It actually makes me so happy, by just how pretty they are! Swoon 

15 comments:

  1. I love this idea! The flowers look gorgeous and they will keep much better than fresh flowers!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so perfect if you are severely allergic to flowers!!

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and beautiful! Love this!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Love these felt flowers! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so unique! i've never seen anything like them before. how special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy New Year to you too! Those flowers are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I love the ones in the second photo

    http://polkadotspincushionsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, these are beautiful! I love handmade bouquets, there's something so magical about them. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how cute these are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, of course this article is genuinely pleasant and I have learned
    lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
    Also see my webpage - diets That work For Women

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing! I love all the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the feature! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!