Monday, February 18, 2013

Inspired by // Lucie Elizabeth

Happy Monday! :) Here's a lovely little dose of inspiration for you! I had the absolute huge pleasure of working with the darling Lucie on her blog design a while back! I've been reading her blog ever since and not only does she have such a delicate way with words but her photography is the epitome of beautiful. I'm constantly inspired and in awe by her amazing work that today I thought might be the perfect day to share it with you! :) 
Looking at her photos always makes me feel like I'm wrapped up in a cozy blanket with some tea, watching old classics. nostalgia. 
Check out Lucie's flickr and blog

7 comments:

  1. wow, these photos are absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her blog also really caught my eye. Her photos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing her photos and blog :) Now I have another blog to read :)

    Gia @ Lovely Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with her blog too. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow. Thanks for sharing this, Lauren! I will definitely be checking out her blog!

    http://sierrabritton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are beautiful. I love the yarn; I wonder what she's knitting.

    Lesley / bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!