Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Japanese Cheesecake

 I'm a changed girl. And I know what you're thinking, "really Lauren, all this over a cheesecake?", you're also probably thinking I'm nuts, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people think that, on a regular basis. This is no ordinary cheesecake though, its super light and fluffy and kind of reminds me of floating on a cloud while eating a sweet delicious piece of...cloud? I don't know, this cheesecake is getting to my head! Also tomorrow is Valentines day, so I mean that could be affecting me as well, or all this chocolate I've been eating! Nom nom.

Anyways, I think these cheesecake is the bomb! Give it a shot! :)

also, on a random note, I found this ah-may-zing girl on youtube, like her voice is incredible! Give her a listen if you want some goosebumps! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that looks yummy! Off to listen right now!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!