Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Fav Protein Packed Lunch //

 Well hey! How are you guys doing today? I've come down with a horrible flu, I was up all night! So not fun. BUT, today I wanted to share my new favorite lunch that's full of healthy oils and protein! :) This little concoction came when literally all I had in the fridge were eggs, tomatoes and avocado! But its so delicious and I feel so healthy and energetic when I eat it! Maybe that's just me.
 I fry up two eggs in some butter, then sprinkle a bit of salt and lemon pepper on top! Then I chop up some tomatoes and avocados, put them on the plate and drizzle with some flax seed oil, lemon juice and some salt and pepper! That's it! :) So easy and yummy!
Happy healthy eating! :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks Good Thank You for
    sharing.
    Mingz Eclectic Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really yummy and easy!

    thewallflowersclub.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy! And definitely makes me hungry for some food.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I do the same, minus the flax oil. Can't go wrong with avocado and eggs ;)

    http://kcolossus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to incorporate more eggs into my diet since our bodies absorb the protein so well! As well as avocados and tomatoes for dinner! This looks like the loveliest plate of food that I've been eating too lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic, I love avocado. I usually do 2 poached eggs and a handful of raw spinach for a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks absolutely delicious. I'm going to have to try it sometime definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!