Thursday, February 14, 2013

Out & About // Thrifting!

Happy Valentines!!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE! So this thing happened while I was thrifting. It was the first time this had ever happened and it totally threw me off guard, but I think I played it off with major class.  
 
I was walking around the store with my camera in hand and about a bajillion clothes in the other just looking around, nothing odd right! Then this guy comes up to me and asks me if I got my camera at the thrift store! I giggle a bit and say no, then he carries on and so do I! As I'm writing this, I realize this could go down the "love story" path seeing its Valentines and everything, I'll just stop you right now its not! :)  
Anyways, so I keep thrifting and he comes back up to me and is like "so, I have to ask...what on earth are you doing?" I kind of panicked a bit, I mean I didn't want to have to tell this guy that I'm a blogger, and this is what we do, take pictures of our everyday lives, not to mention he probably didn't know what a blog even was! SO, instead I was like "Oh, I'm in a photography class and the assignment this week is to take our camera with us everywhere and take pictures of just about anything!" He smiled and said "Haha, oh okay, have a nice day!" Phew! :) Anyways, thats my little story, its the first time someones asked me why I was taking pictures, kind of one of lifes little milestones for me I guess!
How crazy are those heels?! 
Happy Valentines, Love you all!!!!
*emphasis on the much!

8 comments:

  1. Aww!! You never know what's going to happen when you just turn a different corner! Those shoes are crazy lady!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoee!! Cute story!
    Happy V-day & God bless!
    -hannaH
    grannysquareflair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day !

    I don't know how you can walk with those heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me you got those black and tan heels! They're so amazing! <3

    And good job on keeping cool when that guy asked why you were taking photos! I always panic a bit. O.O SO AWKWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those heels! SO CUTE. and you, you are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute story! Hehe

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those heels xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want all of those gold rimmed teacups! They are my favorite thing to thrift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!