Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Photoshop Keyboard Skins // Review

I'm in LOVE with my keyboard skins! In case you were thinking of getting some keyboard skins for that photoshop-ing geek in your life, or maybe that's you, here are my thoughts! :) I'll admit they took a while to get used to but I absolutely love them now and I find it so weird without them. I'm hooked!
1. Apart from being totally rad they're actually super useful for all those photoshop shortcuts that I seem to forget on a regular basis! :) They make for quick editing, no searching for tools!
2. One thing I love about these skins is that they're really practical and easy to clean! Unlike the stick on skins, these just lay on top of your keys and you can take them off, get a wet cloth and clean them whenever, no hassle!
3. Sometimes I get a bit paranoid about stuff getting between the keys of my laptop! I'm usually eating while I work and I hate getting crumbs on my laptop so these keyboard skins prevent that from happening! Yay for eating and not worrying about crumbs! 
4. Aside from all the practical uses they're just super pretty and add such a sweet pop of color to your laptop! So cheerful!
You can get your own set of keyboard skins at Photojojo, thats where I got mine! :)

10 comments:

  1. Love this - never seen one like it! Great find and thanks for sharing, I would be a shortcut master with this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really cool, I might have to try them out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and helpful. What a great idea to use one of those skins! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! I need me some now!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew they made such a thing!

    Kim

    http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy balls, I am in love with this invention!!! What better way to cheer up Old Faithful AND be able to eat crumbly cookies WITHOUT any harm-doing! This is absolutely life changing.

    Oh, its also my first visit to your blog. Its extremely excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could find some of these for my laptop! I seem to have THE most awkwardly shaped keyboard ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea! I love Photoshop but have yet to find the time to read that pesky manual. That shop has some amazing stuff! I'm so glad to have found your blog. You have a new fan (and follower).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!