Monday, February 4, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Therese Burke

 Howdy! :) Happy Monday friends, hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend!! Mine was really great, very productive, full of doing things I love! Don't you just love weekends like that? Anyways, I received this absolutely lovely flannel chevron infinity scarf thanks to Therese Burke! I have to say I'm absolutely in looooveee with this scarf, I've been wearing it pretty much 24/7 its soo soft! 
Outfit Details:
Jeans // Ardenes (thrifted), Boots // Costco, Shirt // Forever 21 (thrifted), Blazer // H&M (thrifted), Scarf c/o Therese Burke.

Therese has so many other pretty patterns too, so go check out her shop and pick yourself up a little flannel infinity scarf, because I mean who doesn't love flannel?! Thanks Therese!!

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scarf! The pattern is really pretty, and must go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf! I also really love the pop of blue with the pants you have on. You look beautiful.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooove the new layout here! BEAUTIFUL. and this outfit also totally rocks :D

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scarf! I love the mix of colors you're wearing! So soft and fun!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with that scarf! I only wish I could wear layers like that. 80 degrees (Florida, yuck) + lots of layers = death :c
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scarf!!! You can pair that with so much!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful scarf, and love the outfit overall :)

    reneejennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love chevron! I also love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the whole outfit and the lovely scenery around you. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is adorable! i love how animated you are in your pic's...looks like you are having too much fun!
    New follower here.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lauren! It's been a while since I visited your blog, and I felt like I cheated on you! (I'm sorry if that sounded creepy and weird XD)

    I just wanna say, I am terribly in love with that scarf! So pretty!
    - Amel (joanadoodles.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!