Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On a Windy Day.

Happy Wednesday! :) Hope everyone is having a super relaxing day! I've been responding to emails and designing blogs all day today, its kind of a perfect day for me! :) I wore this during my little two day vacation so I of course snapped some pics! The fun part was I that I was just wandering the streets of this sweet little neighborhood looking for a good place to take pics when I turned the corner and saw the cutest little car. Bingo!!
Details= All Thrifted!
I just made some delicious pumpkin bread! Oh baby. 

7 comments:

  1. That jacket is so pretty - i looove the pattern!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a serious gift of still looking awesome during the wind...I don't do outfit posts because mother nature hates me...nothing cooperates!! I love your jacket too btw!!

    have a great Wednesday!!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute jacket! love the windy pics! oh, and pumpkin bread is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket is the perfect thrifted item! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the print on that jacket and these windy pictures are great!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is a dream! What are your fave thrift shops? I'd love to know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!