Monday, March 18, 2013

Pretty Places // Interiors

Welcome to the first post of a new series called pretty places! :) I was on pinterest last night, just getting a good dose of inspiration before I fall asleep, and I had SOOO many things I wanted to share with you guys! So I thought it would be fun to start a new little post series where I share with you my favorite places (today are interiors) and then you can share yours with me in the comments! Like a circle of inspiration, ya know? Do ya love it?!?! I DO!! p.s. click the images to see the sources!
Something about the bohemian feel always makes me want to travel a million times more!
I can totally see martha stewart sitting here! :)
Okay seriously, how can you not love the vibe in this place?
I'm just crazy for those wood floors and rustic brick, loving this loft feel!
Inspiration on a monday is always a good thing! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the wall color in the last photo! So rich and fun :)

    Lindsey @ tinyinklings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the yellow couch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but my favourite interiors are from the last picture..can't wait to have my own place to be furnished!
    xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea! I would love to be a part of it, because too often
    I have the same thoughts when on pinterest. Would it be Ok if I started
    a Pretty Places Feature on my Blog too? Of course I woul give you credits
    for your work and wouldn`t sell it as my own idea.
    Please let me know

    Renate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!