Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quinoa and Pea Spice Croquettes

Today is my second day of being gluten free! I've been getting lots of stomach aches lately so I thought I'd try going gluten free for a while and seeing how I feel! :) Apart from being hungry all the time and craving bread like all the time I've been feeling pretty great! I've been eating a lot of quinoa and this has to be one of my favorite recipes! If you like Indian food, I'm positive you'll love these! You can find the recipe here over at Cook Republic. Yum!
Anyways I'm off for a run, hope everyone has a lovely night, see you tomorrow!

p.s. you might want to double the batch, my family ate them up in a few minutes flat!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Yummy! Pinning right now to try this week sometime!
    ♥Emma Deer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your stomach feels better soon. I recently found out that I have celiac disease so no more gluten for me. These look really yummy. I'll definitely have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouu that looks delish!
    I've been trying to figure out what it is that's upsetting my stomach too, so far I've tried going vegetarian and it's been a bit better, but I can't help wondering if maybe I should go Gluten Free. Hmmm

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, looks so delicious, deff trying those out one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy! Adding them to my list of things to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!