Sunday, March 17, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Carleys Knits

 Happy St. Patty's day! :) I'm sending you all air kisses right meow! Hope you're all having a fantabulous day! Today I'm wearing a little bit of a st. patty's inspired outfit with the cutest green headband I've ever had, courtesy of Carley's Knits! I am absolutely in love with Carley's Knits, no joke, when I received my little goody in the mail, I literally squealed at the sight of the pretty green color! Even the color was enough to make me do a little happy dance, but then I put it on and the fit was perfect and the wool was soooo soft I just wanted to wear it every day! :) Which I have been! And to tie it all together Carley has done such a great job of seamlessly finishing it off! Handmade with so much love! Go get yours ladies!!! 
Check out Carley's Facebook page and her Shop!
Thanks so much Carley, I am so totally in love with my headband! :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day :) Love your burst of green! And those pants are adorable! Love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit gorgeous lady! :)
    Happy St Patricks Day!
    Sarah xxx
    www.whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk - GIVEAWAY ON NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That headband is super cute! And I love your floral pants too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That headband is so lovely! And perfect for St. Patrick's day :) Your pants are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and lovely! <3 and i love your nail polish!!!
    Nice photoshoot :))
    xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh LOVE your pants - Joe fresh has some pretty awesome stuff sometimes, noo doubt about it!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay that headband is fabulous! I love the twist! and those pants are totally rockin! So funny story... I am in love with Joe Fresh... except they don't have it in the states. I discovered them this summer while I was in PEI with my family and then was devastated when I discovered there was no way to get anything from them... until now! They're teaming up with I think JC Penny's (or maybe Sears... can't remember) and I am so excited! So that was totally random but I had to share my excitement with someone... haha

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!