Sunday, March 31, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Easter

Hoppy Easter!! :) Hope everyone is having an eggcelent day! Easter is always a special time for me, it always puts me in such a good mood and I've never had an Easter I didn't love! I love hearing all the birds chirping, the chocolate, delicious food, family time and the warm weather! Which reminds me, guys, I even have tan lines!!! But that's beside the point. This Easter was nothing less that eggceptional (yes, bare with all my cheesy Easter puns), we went out for brunch and some coffee and it was just swell! Here's what I wore! :)
Arent these just precious?!
Outfit Details // Dress- Gift (thanks em! :) ) Cardigan Thingy- Costa Blanca Boots- Thrifted Sunglasses - Thrifted

Anyways, love you guys!

6 comments:

  1. ah! those sunglasses are to die for!
    and I must say i'm very envious of your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. love the bunny ring; did you make it?? I have a beloved pair of turq cowgirl boots (w/ red and yellow stars, so am lovin yours. happy spring all.

      Delete
    2. aww thank you! yes I did! :) oh your cowboy boots sound totally adorable!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!