Friday, March 15, 2013

When Life Gives You Oil, Water & Dish Soap...

...put them in a clear glass, mix them up and take some pretty pictures! :) And that's exactly what I did! I originally saw the idea and the tutorial on Bumbles and Light, they're pictures are so pretty as well, and I was so inspired! I'm actually so beyond thrilled with how these turned out, they totally exceeded my expectations of awesomeness! Booyah!
If you want to learn how I did it, check this blog out! :) 
Happy Happy Happy Friday!!

11 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love the textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are sooo cool! And that's actually the mixture I use to clean my foundation brushes :P! I might need to take some pictures before I wash my brushes next time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god!!
    These are so amazing!!

    You should make a wallpaper series, i'm sure i'd die to have these beauties in my screen

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, Lauren!! I really need to get a macro lens for my camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so neat! any cool projects in mind for the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These came out beautifully Lauren! Thanks for the link back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!