Thursday, April 18, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Maxi Skirt

This. This right here, was my first ever time wearing a maxi skirt! :) How fabulous right? Okay, maybe its not that fabulous to people who aren't complete aliens to planet maxi skirt but it was a first for me and boy-oh-boy are maxi skirts comfy! Anyways, these pictures were taken at the top of a car lot thingy and I'm thinking I might go back there sometime and take some pictures during golden hour. Its on my photography to-do list! Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute, that maxi looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots, one reminds me of Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt :) Those photos of you in the post prior are so sweet-very fun :) Stopping over from Falling for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit. =) Totally my style. =) Your skirt is fabulous and you look super gorgeous!!
    Found you via the Falling for Friday linkup. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!