Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Matcha Tea Lemonade

 Oh my goodness, this is my new favorite drink! I went to one of my favorite coffee shops the other day and tried out some Shaken Matcha Lemonade! It was delicious and the second I tried it, (and loved it) I knew I wanted to make my own! So I did and here's how! :) Give it a try!
Ingredients: 
•One lemon    •Desired amount of sugar
•Matcha green tea powder     •Ice and water

ONE- squeeze the juice of one really juicey lemon and put it in your mason jar.
TWO- add a teaspoon of matcha green tea powder
THREE- add as much sugar as you like ( I like mine sweet) and shake it all around until everything is well combined!
FOUR- add some ice and fill the rest up with water!
Happy happy! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Oooo that looks delicious! I've never heard of green tea powder before... Great photos!

    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite looking a bit like swamp water this sounds delicious. I will have to give it a go.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I have some matcha; I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love matcha! And I like lemon too. This looks like a very refreshing and thirst-quenching drink. I'm making it this summer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things. Thanks for sharing useful information.....
    matcha tea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!