Monday, May 6, 2013

Photo An Hour // Productive & Happy

8 AM= Wake up and make some coffee! mmm
9 AM= Finish up doing some work (in my pj's)
10AM= Figure out what to wear. So many choices!!
11-12 AM/PM= Make some beet and carrot chips! (And then, eat them all)
1 PM= Take some pictures of my polaroid wall.
2 PM= Run some errands
3 PM= Make some of my favorite infused waters!
4 PM= Went for a quick windy walk
7 PM= Made some cinnamon coconut popcorn! :)

I loved this day! I got so much done and was continually inspired by all sorts of things! :) It's been a long time since I've had a day like this, so I'm pretty happy about it! Also, this song was on repeat the whole day, perfect dancing music.

12 comments:

  1. I really liked this post! I've been meaning to do my own photo an hour, and you've given me the last push I needed!

    By the way, all the foods you ate look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos! I hope I could have a productive day as yours!
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coffee photos are beyond stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to the love on top on repeat: can we be best friends? haha I'm so obsessed with that song and countdown, could listen to them endlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! looks like a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love photo an hour blog posts! So fun! Your coffe is pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looked like you had a great day! :D

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://thatlaitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Hm, didn't you post some recipes for those infused waters before, i must try them!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh what a great post! I think I might do a photo-an-hour post on the weekend since thats when I get a bit of variety in my day! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your running errands photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a perfect day! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!