Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Polka Dots

 Happy Wednesday! :) Here's what I wore to a fabulous car show I went to a few weeks ago! I'm such a huge fan of old, vintage cars so this is always such a fun event for me! I'm loving all this warm-ish weather we're getting since I can finally start busting out the skirts and dresses deep within my closet! How about you guys, enjoying any nice weather?
*cue awkward stance*
Outfit Details - Blouse |thrifted| • Skirt |thrifted| • Glasses |LeChateau|
Hope everyone's doing well! :)

8 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! :) polka is <3!
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit!!! You look so good in polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit, I wish it was wamr enough here in the UK to wear a skirt =) xo

    Gina | Daffodils and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are still far away from skirts and dresses over here sadly :(
    Anyway, I lovelovelove your glasses!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you just adorable?! I'm loving the top. I bought something similar the other day, but it has birds on it. So comfortable!

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! That skirt and shirt are just so amazing - fantastic thrift finds!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combo! Such a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!