Thursday, June 27, 2013

Banana Egg Waffles (only 2 ingredients!)

 These have to be my absolute favorite thing right now..no joke. I found these thanks to Blogilates and I've been making these banana egg pancake/ waffles everyday for almost a week and I love them, here's why! Firstly, they're only two ingredients, and I mean they're actually two ingredients not like box pancakes and bananas or something. They're also super high on protein and potassium, plus they don't have any sugar! They also don't need any maple syrup or anything like that since they're so sweet! :) They're a bit finicky to make and I would recommend making them as pancakes, but for some reason I cant make pancakes for the life of me! Give them a try for yourself!
1. Take two eggs and a banana and blend! 2. That's your batter, so add some coconut oil to a pan and fry up just like regular pancakes! Nommms! 

I've found that they're really delicious with a light sprinkle of fresh lemon! Your body will be thanking you for these! 

10 comments:

  1. Looking so delicious! Beautiful food photography too x

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love two / three ingredients everything! Not only is it good for someone as lazy as me (especially in the mornings) it also makes you think about all the unnecessary shit you eat regularly that you do not even need.
    I guess I'll have some pancakes tomorrow!
    Thanks for sharing these, they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds easy and good! i'll give it a try!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this sounds yummy! I am ALL about waffles!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these sounds amazing! They must be so much healthier than regular waffles too.

    x
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm wow. These sound so good. Thank you for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi !

    I'm in love with the idea of a two ingredient pancake recipe ! i must try this :P
    I might add a bit of cinnamon, i cant resist the idea of putting together bananas and cinnamon ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!