Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bath Caddy ( love this )

 Its no secret that life can get pretty stressful!! Over the years, I've found that a good book and nice warm bubble bath with some candles certainly does the trick to relieve some of my stress! I love baths so you can imagine how much I love this bath caddy from RedEnvelope, its so handy and I've been using it on a regular basis! It perfectly fits across your bath, with a place for a book, some wine and a bar of your favorite soap! Not only did it show up at my door in a nice big red box tied with a pretty white bow (totally adorable!!) but its sooo sturdy, and feels really well made, it actually surprised me by how heavy it is! 
 I love using it to brainstorm ideas for the future and for blog posts, it perfectly holds every single book I've tried on it so far!

 As if it cant get any better, they even engrave your initials on it! :) yayy!!
bath caddy c/o RedEnvelope
I've been loving taking baths, I'm becoming a bit of a fish thanks to this! Haha, what can I say, I'm pretty much stress free lately! Woohoo! 

5 comments:

  1. Okay now I want to take a bubble bath more than anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a solid bath caddy for a while! This one looks perfect! Good thing your camera didn't fall in the bathtub while taking these pictures haha!

    Having a giveaway to win a free pair of earrings of your choice from Foxy Originals if you'd like to enter here: http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.ca/2013/06/what-im-wearing-wednesday-foxy.html

    Summer x

    ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to get a bath caddy! Bubble baths are the best.
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the day when I live somewhere where I can take a bath! And I love that bath caddy...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortbildung Sexualtherapie Counselling can be hugely effective as it may offer a person a real impression connected with securityand can prove to be very effective in dealing with a wide variety of complications

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!