Saturday, June 22, 2013

10 Free Commercial-Use Fonts

I've shared this before, but I'm a bit of a font-aholic! I think being a blogger forces you to be really innovative and creative in the way that you present not only yourself, but your product and your ideas as well! Over the years fonts have become a way for me to experiment with display and design and typography has become something I love! 

There are a lot of free fonts out there, between dafont, 1001 fonts and font space, but finding fabulous free commerical fonts requires a bit more digging! Thanks to Font Squirrel, I've put together 10 of my favorite commercial use fonts that are all quirky, cute and fun! :)


7 comments:

  1. lovely fonts! :)
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. great font selection! downloaded quite a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. commercial free fonts are the roughest!!! :) thanks for posting these. i use ostrich all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great fonts. What's your favourite?

    http://OhHayDesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My personal favorite is definitely znikomit! :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah I like that one too! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!