Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Konica Autoreflex TC!!

 Each of the cameras I collect has a special meaning, a reason why I picked it up and took it home. Some are extra special and passed down by relatives, some have a history that I love, some had left over film in them, and some are just down right pretty! Right now I have 10 vintage cameras, this beautiful Konica Autoreflex TC making it the 10th member of the family! This camera makes me really excited because its one I can actually get into film photography with, and well...that makes me giddy! I got this beauty at a garage sale for $10 along with two gorgeous lenses...SCORE!
 She's in near perfect condition, just a bit of dust!
 Gahh, these are beautiful!!!
I'm super excited to start shooting and share my pictures with you! I'm going to pick out some film tomorrow, the lovely Lucie has been so awesome at helping me learn more about films, her work is fabulous! 
Have you guys hit any major scores lately?

6 comments:

  1. ooooo, that is so pretty! You're going to have so much fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm this is amazing!!!! and I love that you found it at a garage sale!! can't wait to see the pictures you take with it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! It's amazing the deals you can get. Last summer I got a Diana at a yard sale for $3. I tried to tell the person who was selling it how much it was worth, but she didn't want to hear it. I skiped out of there with my toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH GOSH! What a beauty! I hope all your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that;s really lovely! i can't wait to see your photos taken with that camera!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now days Business Phone Service come packed with a lot of features. You can basically customize your business phone service to fit your business needs. When you see the features, you will know how your current phone system is not good enough. I have been using hosted pbx from Telcan. With this business phone service, I can customize the welcome greeting, route calls to multiple numbers, even program what phone number to call at what time, have a professional voicemail, get my voicemail emailed and the list goes on. It is very easy to set up using wizard. Check out Business Phone Service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!