Friday, June 28, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Red Lips

Red lipstick was always kind of scary for me! Haha, I don't even know why, but it was one of those things that I never bought because I didn't want to spend money on something that I was almost certain would look bad on me! BUT, I bought some the other day, and I have to say I kind of love it, I feel very vintage, and I kind of love that! :)
Details= all thrifted, except for the shoes (which I cant remember where I got..)
ps. can we also talk about the fact that 'lipstick' has a 'k' on it, since when?!

12 comments:

  1. Cuuutie! Those shoes are perfection.
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so wonderful in red lipstick! Love your skirt!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love red lipstick! You look so lovely in it - also, that skirt is just amazing - so cute! I love those shoes too!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fanatastic, the lips, the skirt, the shoes, everything suits you so well.

    And from what I can see from your room that looks fantastic too :)

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lip shade look really good on you :) and I totally envy your shoeeees!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red lips are so classic and classy. It suits you!

    x
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  7. My story with red lipstic is kinda the same! I love it now!
    And love the whole outfit here (the skirt is perfect) and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing on you! I wish I could pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obligatory credit history counselling has become required before you can seek bankruptcy relief. The merely concluded analyze signifies several unexpected outcomes of that fresh credit history counselling requirement Fortbildung Sexualtherapie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!